Welcome to all things BIRDING TRAVEL! One of the most fascinating hobby, birding is a special activity to love or pursue.
Stay tuned as we continue to build this indispensable guide to exploring and enjoying all things that travel for bird watchin has to offer.
What You’ll Find on Birds Explored
Unless you grew up bird watching in your travels or had family that was very much into it, birding trips may seem like a strange sort of thing to plan, BUT THEY’RE NOT! At BirdsExplored.com we’ve got the following topics and guides to help you plan an awesome trip:
- Birding Destination Guides – things to do and adventures to plan
- Road Trip Plans – itineraries for bird watching drives and day trips
- Hotel and Lodging Reviews – info and reviews of hotels, B&Bs, resorts and camping to make travel planning easier
- Tours, Activities and More – everything you need to picking the best guides and fun for your trip
- Gear Reviews – from cameras to binocular, scopes to shoes, everything that makes birding easier to enjoy
Want to Write for Birds Explored?
Great! We love sharing the experiences of people who enjoy the bird watching life also. If you’re interested in contributing content to BirdsExplored.com, please send us a note so we can chat and share your stories and advice!
Want to be Featured on Birds Explored?
Our travel partners are a huge help in us creating and sharing birding content. If you represent a lodging facility, event venue, tour company, nature conservancy or local group, please reach out to see how we can work together. BirdsExplored.com is a part of the 2TravelDads family, so we have opportunities here, there and beyond, including PaddleYourState.com. Looking forward to working together!
Stay tuned, as we’re still building our site. In the meantime, feel free to check out our sister sites at:
If you’re interested in having us help tell your local story and partner up to encourage responsible tourism and supporting local businesses, please let us know! We love projects like this and ar